80’s Neonwave FPS “NEON BEASTS” hits Kickstarter (FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD)
This 80’s inspired, Neon Glow saturated, Fast Paced Indie Shooter “Neon Beasts” has just launched on Kickstarter. Asking for $95,000 USD, Sean Ryan is looking to bring back that old school FPS gameplay with Neon Beasts.
If you want to download the FREE DEMO, click here
If you want to back the game, click here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstar-ia/neon-beasts
Some of the features include:
- Fast paced combat that requires split second decision making, all while pushing the player forward into hordes of enemies.
- Enhance yourself with NEON to gain an edge in combat. From upgrading existing abilities to unlocking new ones, the uses for Neon are boundless.
- Immerse yourself in a devastated tropical hell-scape as you make your way to the Onyx Tower. Featuring an incredible variety of locations, all with their own unique challenges.
- Explore and discover the secrets hidden within the rubble of Miami. From Audio Logs to Powerups and even Secret Tapes.
- Experience a story inspired by the work of John Carpenter’s “They Live” among many other inspirations.
- Featuring incredibly stylish art that doesn’t care for realism. The most important thing is that it looks cool as hell.
- Inspired by games such as TimeSplitters, Hotline Miami, Madness Combat, and much more.